Alexander the Un-Great [Ava]


    Hey, so have you ever thought about why Alexander the Great got his name? Let me just tell you, it is NOT a good reason. Yes, he did conquer about 20 million square miles of land1, but in my opinion that does not make him great!! It makes him powerful. Powerful and great are two very different things.  
                                              Image result for alexander the great
Source: biography.com

First off, while Mr. Un-great was on his little trip to conquer the world, he went on a MURDEROUS RAMPAGE!!!! Killing hundreds of thousands of people, without a smidge of regret. Like, come on man, are all those tragic deaths really necessary?!? He is rude, greedy, needy (hey, that rhymes!!), vain, and an all around full of himself brat…

 Image result for alexander the great killing people
  Source: cdn3.list25.com

Next off, he didn’t need as much land as he took, I mean 20 million square miles1 isn’t enough for ya?!? That’s already 44% of the whole entire world population at the time!!! You could’ve stopped at like, a thousand! As I said he is greedy and needy (I love rhymes). He does things that are unnecessary and insane!!!
       Image result for map of land alexander conquered
     Source: slideserve.com
Finally (I hope your not getting too bored), HE TRIED TO CONQUER THE UNIVERSE AT THE AGE OF 20!!!!! Like, dude!! He could’ve stopped at one Alexandria, he didn’t need 11! Ugh, he sucks so badly it irks me. Well, now I am finished telling you why I think Alexander is not great at all, I hope I convinced you!

1answers.com
2answers.yahoo.com